Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2200 (MCP 2200) is a highly effective polish for automotive clear coats. Menzerna MCP 2200 features more effective sanding in the medium polish process with outstanding performance in terms of gloss and the removal of sanding marks. Ideal for the removal of scratches, sanding marks on fresh coatings and signs of use or washing.
1. Clean surface thoroughly prior to polishing.
2. Shake the bottle prior to use and apply a small quantity of the product onto the polishing pad (a pea-sized drop is sufficient for an area measuring approx. 40 x 40 cm).
3. Use the Menzerna Medium Cut Foam Pad to remove scratches, sanding marks on fresh coating and signs of use or washing. For more cut, use the Menzerna Lambs wool or Menzerna Heavy Cut Foam Pad. If using a new or dry pad, apply sufficient polish to prevent the formation of noticeable holograms.
4. Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method. Apply light pressure at the start of the polishing process. Take away the pressure in the final cycles and increase the speed of the polishing machine by 10%.
5. If working on very dry coatings, spray a little water onto the surface to prevent dust formation.
6. At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
7. Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with our Premium Microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
8. Scratches, sanding marks and signs of use/washing have now been removed. Now use a Menzerna Finish product to remove any holograms and achieve an exceptionally glossy finish.